Former WWE superstar Jeff Hardy is in the Moore County jail this afternoon after being arrested on charges of trafficking in controlled prescription pills and possession of anabolic steriods.
Hardy, 32, was arrested on Friday after a search of his home yielded 262 Vicodin prescription pills, 180 Soma prescription pills, 555 milliliters of anabolic steroids, powder cocaine and drug paraphernalia. His bail has been set at $125,000.
Hardy had been under investigation by the Moore County Sheriff’s Office narcotics and select enforcement units and the Fayetteville Police Department led to Friday’s arrest.
The charges against Jeff Hardy include:
– Felony trafficking in opium
– Two counts of felony possession with intent to sell or deliver a Schedule III controlled substance
– Felony maintaining a dwelling to keep controlled substance
– Felony possession of cocaine
– Misdemeanor possession of drug paraphernalia.
** JEFF HARDY’s MUGSHOT PICTURE: Taken Today, JUST POSTED [>]