Last month, Carlos Colon, father of former WWE superstar Carlito, made headlines when he stated that Carlito had a problem with prescription pain pills and left WWE after refusing to enter rehab.
Carlos Colon spoke to Peurto Rico newspaper “El Nuevo Dia” this week and gave the following update on Carlito’s situation:
– Carlito did not enter rehab program, but is no longer on pills and is no longer in pain. The time away from WWE has helped his body recover.
– Carlito is back in the gym and training again after taking some time off.
– Carlito lives with his mother in Texas.
– Carlos thinks Carlito should wrestle in Puerto Rico for a while before going back to the demanding WWE schedule.
– Carlito asked for time off from WWE on several occasions, but WWE rejected his requests.
* VIDEO from WWE’s New “ALL STARS” Videogame & Pics of NXT’s HOT New Ring Announcer