As noted, Michael Cole recently appeared as a guest on the After The Bell with Corey Graves podcast for his first interview on the official WWE podcast.
During his discussion with his fellow WWE broadcast team member, Cole revealed that Vince McMahon thought his match against WWE Hall Of Famer Jerry “The King” Lawler at WrestleMania was the worst thing he had seen in his sixty years of watching the pro wrestling / sports entertainment business.
“So now we’re doing the thing,” Cole began when describing the actual match with Lawler. “Whatever happens, happens. I can’t remember. And Jerry comes off the ropes with a missile dropkick and he hits me right in the mouth. Then what happens? My other tooth, next to the one Punk knocked out, goes flying across the ring.”
He continued, “So, I’ve lost two teeth in the same day. There’s blood everywhere. Jerry looks at me and he throws a right hand. I drop like a brick. I’m just laying there and they count the one, two, three. And then it was overturned or I tapped out, whatever happened, and I get carried out of there. A bloody mess. I walk in the back. I’m like, man, I thought that went pretty good. I go to the back and I look at Vince and Vince looks at me and goes, ‘that is the worst thing I’ve ever witnessed in 60 years.”
Check out the complete Michael Cole interview on the After The Bell with Corey Graves podcast below, or at EndeavorAudio.com.
Rajah.com Social Media Interaction* Follow Rajah head writer Matt Boone on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom
Click Here: geelong cats guernsey 2019